MaxRecall has an immediate opening for Pro-Services / Implementation Specialist
MaxRecall seeks a highly-motivated individual with the mind of a developer and the heart of a project manager. The ideal candidate must have great communications skills and proven experience working in dynamic project-based environments. It is essential for this individual be a self starter, willing to continuously learn, conduct in-depth research and propose solutions that drive success.
MaxRecall Technologies Inc. is a 17-year-old company located in Sandy Springs, GA which provides document-based business process automation and document management solutions that integrate with enterprise level applications. Our solutions enable our customers to streamline their document-based business processes resulting in increased efficiency and lower cost.
You must meet the minimum requirements to be considered.
- You need to be able to write and speak clearly and listen effectively whether on the phone, in person, or via email with a strong attention to detail. You will be communicating directly with customers (at all levels), development, sales, marketing, support, and management.
- You should be a subject matter expert in business processes involved in customer projects and translate this knowledge into effective implementations.
- You will consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input / output requirements.
- You will analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- You should be able to develop, maintain and implement plans outlining steps and timetables for installing, configuring and testing MaxRecall solutions.
- You should have an understanding of Windows Infrastructure and troubleshooting methodologies for deployment into Windows Environments.
- You should have experience in Powershell\Batch\shell scripting (windows and Linux) for modifying ERP printscripts, moving files, and automating repetitious processes. Also experience with a variety of windows programs like FTP, robocopy, services manipulation, change user (for installing applications on terminal servers etc), Ipconfig, etc.
- You should have experience with vbscript to tackle more advanced file manipulation when dealing with text files, xml, and other tasks in the WSH (Windows script host) environment and when writing new or supporting old record parsers that utilize the vbscript language syntax.
- You will be required to provide technical expertise regarding errors, problems, creative solutions or questions while supporting customer implementations.
- You will be expected to acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings to deliver services and enable skill transfer to MaxRecall’s team, business partners and customers.
Some projects may require travel 10%-25% on an intermittent basis.
- Strong tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues, with exceptional follow-through ability and communication skills.
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL Query and MS SQL Server required. Experience with Oracle, Progress or other non SQL databases helpful.
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft environment, Server and Desktop is required.
- Proficiency in various scripting methodology as mentioned above is required.
- Experience with MaxRecall line of products a major plus.
- Working knowledge of Citrix, RDP or Terminal Services is required.
- Hands-on experience with Applications (technical level) Infor A+, Infor SX.e, Infor Syteline , QAD a major plus.
- Technical knowledge of DocuWare, Unform, OpenText, DocLib, Conexiom, Ephesoft or Square 9 Softworks a plus.
Join us and full-time, regular employees will enjoy health benefits, paid time off benefits and a 401k . We are true professionals in how we approach our work, our partners and our customers.
Email Human Resources with resumes, questions/comments or call at (770) 998-1400 ext. 1130.